You can manage your own profiles with access permissions in Settings: https://www.fanpagekarma.com/settings?view=PROFILES
PLEASE NOTE that you should first make sure that your personal Facebook profile has at least the analyst status of your Facebook Page. You can manage these settings in the Facebook area ‘Page roles’ in your page settings.
Furthermore, your personal Facebook profile has to be the admin of the ads account of the Facebook Business Manager which you use to push ads on to your Instagram Business profile (if applicable).
Your Instagram profile should be a business profile and it needs to be connected to a Facebook Page that you are the admin of. Each Facebook page can have only one linked Instagram page. To connect your Instagram business page to a Facebook fan page, go to the Facebook area ‘Manage Page’->’Settings’->’Instagram’.
To grant Fanpage Karma with the necessary permissions for your profile try the following steps:
- Please go to the profile page:
- Click on the Add-profile-Button and choose the network.
For Facebook or Instagram, a popup from Facebook will appear.
- This is the crucial step: Click on Edit Settings and choose all profiles and all permissions.
- Save the settings. Your pages should now appear with all rights and data available in Fanpage Karma.
Did that help?
If that did not work, there is a sure way to restore the rights:
- Log out of Fanpage Karma.
- Go to both URLs
https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications and https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools
and in one of them you will find our Fanpage Karma App. Remove it from there.
- Log in to Fanpage Karma and allow all permission requests.
- Then, a dialog will pop up “Choose what you allow“. Click on it.
- Pay attention that “Access your Facebook ads and related stats“ is activated.